Autentic & Branded DrugsCompliance with EU quality standards
Detailed & Informative PrescriptionWritten by EU licensed medical specialists
Swift & Confidential DeliveryDiscreet shipment guarantee
What Is Finasteride?
Finasteride is a popular tablet that is mainly used in the treatment of male reproductive problems. The most common brands in the market are Propecia (finasteride 1mg) and Proscar (finasteride 5mg).
It is an oral coated tablet that is made of a white powder. Research has found that Finasteride rarely dissolves in water but easily dissolves in chloroform and alcohol.
How Does Finasteride Work?
Finasteride is famed for its perfect treatment of male urinary problems. The most prevalent case is enlarged prostate glands (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia).
5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is said to be the most common cause of pattern hair loss in males. Finasteride tablet works very well in blocking the production of DHT. It does this by blocking the body’s production of the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme. This enzyme is directly responsible for converting testosterone to DHT. The blocking of these enzymes undoubtedly stimulates rapid hair growth.
There is an ongoing study to establish if finasteride qualifies as a prostate cancer preventative. It is presently being used to lower severe bleeding during prostate surgery.
How Finasteride Works Best
These tablets come in different shapes and colors depending on the pharmaceutical companies that manufactured them and also marketing brands. The tablets are normally 1mg and 5mg, each depending on the condition being treated.
There is no standard dosage for finasteride. Dosages depend on an individual’s condition. However, the most commonly used dosages are Finasteride 1mg and Finasteride 5mg. Before any dose can be administered to you, the doctor must ensure that you’re not under any other medication. Doing so is very critical in enhancing your health safety.
If you chose to buy finasteride online, the specialists would ask about your current medical state via a questioner. As such, they will be able to make the right prescription for you.
Also, read the prescription label that comes with the product’s package. Most importantly, follow the doctor’s prescription on the specified dosages. For optimum results, it is recommendable to use these tablets daily for at least 24 months.
Finasteride is purposely used to inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme. Consequently, there is no more formation of DHT. As a result, the patient’s prostate glands shrink, and the urinal system normalizes.
Some reported side effects include:
- Decreased libido
- If any of the following side effects occur, please consult with the doctor.
- Dizziness, especially when waking up from sleep or a lying position
- Cold sweats
- Skin rash
- Unusual weight gain or loss
- Swelling of the lips and face
- Itchy skin
- Redness of the skin
- Tingling of the hands or feet
- Breasts enlargement and tenderness
Some other incidences are yet to be known. They include:
- Redness and swelling of the breast
- A clear or bloody discharge from the nipple
- The nipple becomes inverted
- The nipple persistently crusting or scaling
- The skin of the breast develops a sore that does not heal
- A lump in the breast or under the arm
- Dimpling of the breast skin
There are other side effects of finasteride, which may not necessarily require medical attention. They may fade away slowly once your body begins to adjust to the drug. However, your medical consultant may advise you on how to reduce them. They include:
- A decrease in sexual interest
- A complete loss in sexual ability and desire
- Inability to retain an erection
- Stuffy nose
- Runny nose
- Back pain
- Stomach pain
- A decrease in the amount of semen
- Pain in the testes
Some people will suffer from Post-Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) long after they stop taking the medicine. The PFS includes physical, mental, and neurological symptoms.
Avoid mixing drugs
The following drugs reduce the metabolism of Finasteride:
- Acetyl sulfisoxazole
The following drugs reduce the serum concentration in Finasteride:
The following drugs will increase the serum concentration in Finasteride:
Enlarged Prostate Treatment
Mostly, this condition affects men who are above 50 years of age. Some of the most common symptoms include:
- frequent urination especially at night
- difficulties and pain during urination
- inability to empty the bladder fully
- permanent incontinence
- sexual dysfunction
Sometimes, this condition may worsen, leading to prostate cancer. Changing your diet or drinking less water cannot correct this condition.
Usually, the enlargement of prostates is not something that happens overnight. It is as a result of building up metabolic damage over time. Things like frequent stress, high levels of junk foods, less sleep, and exercise are some of the leading causes.
There are high cases of enlarged prostates in the UK. However, the good news is that Finasteride UK holds the solution to all the problems mentioned earlier. Buy finasteride 5mg UK today and enjoy a healthy life again.
How Do I Take Finasteride
It is crucial that you read the manufacturer’s printed leaflet inside the packet. Ensure you follow the prescriptions of your doctor when taking this drug. Generally, they follow these guidelines when taking it:
- You can take it with or without food
- It should be taken at the same time each day
- Ensure you continue taking this medicine according to the doctor’s prescription even after you feel well
- Take only one Finasteride 5 mg UK tablet each day
- Ensure you keep regular appointments with the doctor. This will allow the doctor to monitor your progress keenly and advise you accordingly
- Consider taking less caffeine (tea, coffee, and cola). Also, consider reducing the intake of alcohol. Taking too much of these may worsen your symptoms.
If you miss a dose:
- Leave the missed dose and continue with your normal time of taking the medicine
- Never take any two doses at the time
Can I Order Finasteride Online?
You can order Finasteride online. To get your order, you will fill a brief online questionnaire, and online doctors will then asses your order. They will also have an online consultation with you. The consultation is geared towards ensuring that Finasteride is the right medication for you. They will then advise you appropriately.
Follow this process:
- Fill an online questionnaire
- Get an online consultation with a doctor
- Select how you want to get your medicine
- Pay online
- Get your medication
3 Most Frequently Asked Questions About Finasteride
Does Finasteride really work?
Of course, it does work, and perfectly well. A recent study conducted by the Food and Drugs Association tells it all. It involved a sample of 1,500 men, and out of them, 83% had a dramatic hair growth or a complete stop to hair loss or both. Also, they had a better appearance after using the drug for two years.
What is Finasteride used for?
Finasteride 1mg is used in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in adult males. It does so by shrinking the enlarged prostates to the normal size, thus easing the urinary discomforts. On the other hand, Finasteride 5mg is used in blocking the production of DHT, which is associated with hair loss in men. As such, it helps to boost hair growth to a great extent.
Is Finasteride safe?
Finasteride was first established in 1984. In 1992, the FDA approved it for medical use. Since then, it has been used all over the world, especially in the US and UK. It is fully licensed by a health organization and is therefore very safe for human consumption.
- Reduce the intake of caffeine
- Stop smoking
- Keep away from pregnant women
- Finasteride UK can be bought on our website